West Consult has over 3 decades of experience in radioactive waste management and carbon dioxide storage.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Geomicrobiology – design of laboratory and field programmes, data management, interpretation, reporting
- Integrated R and D – strategy and programme design, building teams, integrating results for specific problems;
- Knowledge management systems – holding information of the future
- Natural analogues – context, design, management and interpretation of results
- Organisation of national and international workshops/conferences
- Performance assessment – defining scenarios, FEPs, uncertainty
- Policy advice – international, national experience
- Preparation of documents, presentations, documents, proof reading, editing
- Repository design – novel vs current concepts
- Science outreach – dialogue with non-technical stakeholder groups; teaching at schools, universities, interactions with media
- Technical review – both cross discipline and comparisons of different technologies
- Training courses – design, teaching tailored courses and workshops covering topics within our expertise
More details can be given on request.